South Africans Abroad (SAFFAs) Abandoned By ANC Regime! Some Even Stuck in Foreign Jails, Unable To Get Documents From SA Embassies or Home Affairs!
When perusing the many online groups for communities of South Africans abroad, it soon becomes clear that the one single biggest problem for SA Expats (SAFFAs), or just those visiting or travelling abroad, is getting Documentation or Identification from SA Embassies (DIRCO) or even Home Affairs back home! In many cases this documentation is vital in order to travel or remain legally abroad. Yes, we all know, and joke, that South Africa is now a barely functioning failed state, but to be told in an official communication by an SA Embassy, that you would have to wait up to THREE YEARS for a birth certificate, is, to put it bluntly, criminal! The Embassy even went so far as to recommend asking family back home to do it for you! Remind us again why we have a “government” and pay taxes?
Rental Cars San Francisco
Cheap Hotels in San Francisco
Transfer Your SA Pension
Hotels in San Francisco
San Francsico Hotels and News
- Only Two Days Left To Order & Send Flowers, Chocolates, Cards, Hampers and Gifts to Your Valentine Now!
- “Africa is #CoronaVirus’ Most Vulnerable Target” Because a Million Chinese Work in Africa, Where They Probably Can’t Even Diagnose The Virus!
- #StateCapture 2.0: Ex SA Ambassador To Italy, Tembi Tambo, Oliver Tambo’s Daughter, Linked to Government Pension Fund Plunder! PIC Pays 28 Times More Than Market Price For Bare Undeveloped Land!
- 85,000 People Sign Petition To Remove Lana Marks, Trump’s US Ambassador To South Africa, For Misrepresenting SA To The World!
- US President Trump signed anti-genocide act into law and is committed to send in Marines as a matter of national security interest – ANC & EFF you will soon be sorry for openly challenging him!
- Travel Sites