South Africans Abroad (SAFFAs) Abandoned By ANC Regime! Some Even Stuck in Foreign Jails, Unable To Get Documents From SA Embassies or Home Affairs!
When perusing the many online groups for communities of South Africans abroad, it soon becomes clear that the one single biggest problem for SA Expats (SAFFAs), or just those visiting or travelling abroad, is getting Documentation or Identification from SA Embassies (DIRCO) or even Home Affairs back home! In many cases this documentation is vital in order to travel or remain legally abroad. Yes, we all know, and joke, that South Africa is now a barely functioning failed state, but to be told in an official communication by an SA Embassy, that you would have to wait up to THREE YEARS for a birth certificate, is, to put it bluntly, criminal! The Embassy even went so far as to recommend asking family back home to do it for you! Remind us again why we have a “government” and pay taxes?
Rental Cars San Francisco
Cheap Hotels in San Francisco
Transfer Your SA Pension
Hotels in San Francisco
San Francsico Hotels and News
- W.H.O. Director General Tells The World To Stay Locked Down While China Gets A Headstart in Global Economy! 845,000 Sign Petition for his Resignation!
- As Desperate European Nations Return Defective Medical Gear To China, NASPERS Partners With Communist China to “Donate” a R 1 Billion Tax Break for its Tencent Business in China, To Buy Chinese Made Medical Gear For SA’s COVID19 Fight!
- Should China Pay For Our CoronaVirus Losses? Two US Firms Sue China For Criminal Negligence For Covering Up Corona “Chinese” Virus Outbreak in Wuhan!
- VIDEO: “Hug a Chinese” Activists Blamed For Italy’s High #CoronaVirus Infections as Cyril & The Pro China Left Try Bullsh*t The Virus With Virtue Signalling & PC Speeches!
- Only Two Days Left To Order & Send Flowers, Chocolates, Cards, Hampers and Gifts to Your Valentine Now!
- Travel Sites