#StateCapture 2.0: Ex SA Ambassador To Italy, Tembi Tambo, Oliver Tambo’s Daughter, Linked to Government Pension Fund Plunder! PIC Pays 28 Times More Than Market Price For Bare Undeveloped Land!
Down The Corruption Rabbit Hole: In yet another shocker for members of the Government Employee’s Pension Fund, it has been revealed that The Public Investment Commissioner (PIC) has “invested” in land, on their behalf, for R570,525 per hectare in Coligny, where the average price per hectare is less than R20,000! The Ex SA Ambassador to Italy, Tembi Tambo (pictured), daughter of Oliver Tambo, is a representative of @Isago, the controversial company benefiting from this and other highly questionable transactions.
Rental Cars San Francisco
Cheap Hotels in San Francisco
Transfer Your SA Pension
Hotels in San Francisco
San Francsico Hotels and News
- W.H.O. Director General Tells The World To Stay Locked Down While China Gets A Headstart in Global Economy! 845,000 Sign Petition for his Resignation!
- As Desperate European Nations Return Defective Medical Gear To China, NASPERS Partners With Communist China to “Donate” a R 1 Billion Tax Break for its Tencent Business in China, To Buy Chinese Made Medical Gear For SA’s COVID19 Fight!
- Should China Pay For Our CoronaVirus Losses? Two US Firms Sue China For Criminal Negligence For Covering Up Corona “Chinese” Virus Outbreak in Wuhan!
- VIDEO: “Hug a Chinese” Activists Blamed For Italy’s High #CoronaVirus Infections as Cyril & The Pro China Left Try Bullsh*t The Virus With Virtue Signalling & PC Speeches!
- Only Two Days Left To Order & Send Flowers, Chocolates, Cards, Hampers and Gifts to Your Valentine Now!
- Travel Sites